Soilish fertile soil with the richness of potash, phosphoric acid and lime for agriculture.
- The best soil to produce crops like rice, wheat, sugarcane, maize, cotton, fruits, vegetables, oilseeds etc.
- One of the favourable and most fertile soils in India
- Humus rich soil
- Excellent water absorption and retention capacity
Black / Regur Soil
Soilish ready to use Finely grained, dark mineral soils enriched with organic carbon.
- Self-ploughing, deep and impermeable with high water retention capacity.
- No need to add fertilizers or manures.
- Rich in calcium, carbonate, magnesium and potash.
- Abundant in iron, lime, magnesia and alumina.
- The best soil for cotton cultivation and crops like wheat, jowar, castor, sunflower, groundnut, chillies etc.
Red & Yellow Soil
Soilish's excellent and rich Red & Yellow soil.
- Enriched with ferric oxide.
- Red in colour, turns yellow in its hydrated form.
- Rich, deep, dark and fertile lower layers.
- Good yield of crops when mixed with fertilizers and irrigation techniques.
- Used mostly in the production of cotton, wheat, rice, pulses, potatoes, millets, etc.
Soilish iron oxides and aluminium rich Laterite soil.
- Highly compacted and cemented soil.
- Enriched with oxides of iron and aluminium.
- Ideal for the cultivation of crops like rubber, cashew, tea, coffee, etc.
Arid & Desert Soil
Soilish highly concentrated impure Calcium carbonate rich Arid Desert Soil.
- Saline in nature
- Abundant with highly concentrated impure calcium carbonate (kankar).
- Free of organic matter.
- For the cultivation of drought-resistant and salt-tolerant crops.
- Ideal for barley, cotton, wheat, millets, maize, pulses etc.
Saline & Alkaline Soil
Soilish magnesium, sodium, sulfurous acid and calcium salts infused Salinized and Alkalized soil.
- Suitable for the cultivation of cotton, alfalfa, cereals, grain sorghum, sugar beets etc.
- Great potential for increasing the per-acre yields of crops.
Peaty & Marshy Soil
Soilish Organic Peaty and Marshy Soil with soluble salts.
- Produced naturally, Highly organic.
- Production process comprises the incomplete decomposition of plants and animals.
- Rich organic matter with a considerable proportion of soluble salts.
- Mainly for the production of Paddy, Black, heavy and highly acidic.
Forest & Mountain Soil
Soilish Humus Rich, Organic and Fertile Forest and Mountain Soil.
- Highly Organic - Free of potash, phosphorus and lime.
- Fertile and extremely rich in Humus.
- Suitable for crops like tea, spices, etc.